Monday, August 23, 2010

Donut Goodie Bag


I made this litle goodie bag for my Mom last night while watching Drop Dead Diva and riding out a nasty thunderstorm.

I haven't used this chunky glitter in a while ... and I forgot how much I love it. So much so, I need to order some additional colors.

I know the picture isn't the greatest, but I used the camera I had with me ... my iPhone because I wanted to snap a picture before I gave the bag away. That's another reason I don't post to my crafty blog as much ... because I never have time to get a decent photo. Again, the purpose of this blog is to document and share things as they happen. Oh and that's me reminding myself, I sometimes put a lot of pressure on myself as it relates to my papercrafting. I'm forcing myself to have a new attitude: it's more important to get things made, then for them to be perfect.

And Mom loved the bag and the donut. She usually says she doesn't want to mess up the bag, so she doesn't always eat what is inside. Using an altered clothes pin to close the bag is the perfect solution.

1 comment: